Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sicko

My almost 3 year old seems to get sick pretty often, so I wasn't surprised when he woke up yesterday with a fever. He has the fever for about 2 days then it goes away, I've taken him to our dr about it before. All they did was a couple of test that came back negative, so I guess will just wait the fever out until it's gone. Which according to his fever schedule it should be gone by tonight.

Can I secretly say that I like it when he's sick, he's way more mellow than normal! Besides who doesn't love a cuddly child!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Love the legoland pics. I'm sorry that A is not well, but I have to tell you that I secretly love the extra cuddles and mellowness I get when Caden's under the weather too!

TaraC said...

Sorry A is not feeling well!

Jessica Ryan said...

I second loving the siccos! Tho I do hope he is better soon.

Jean said...

I love cuddly sickos too! Sorry he is not feeling well though.

Cheryl said...

thanks guys! he's doing much better, although M got it as well and missed monday and tuesday of school